First Edition Pink & White Freckles w/ruffles
Forever-Vibrant Indoor/Outdoor Fabric Pet Vests
Our fabulous fur-babies may be small, but they pack a lot of personality into that tiny package! Outfit your little rascal in our forever-vibrant pet vests, available in fashionable solids and outrageous patterns to suit every mood. Our breathable, fade-resistant fabrics clean like a dream without dulling or fraying.
All Mattey’s Mutts of Palm Springs vests have been designed with features to accommodate pet owners with limited mobility, weakened grip, or stiff joints. Use our durable handle to easily whisk your small-breed dog out of harm’s way or lift your furry friend into your lap for cuddles and love. Our wide hook-and-loop fabric closures at the neck and bodice require minimal manual dexterity.
- Fully-lined interior cradles your pet, providing comfort and security
- Mini-snap hook for ID eliminates the need for a collar with the vest
- Leash hook distributes force across the chest and protects the delicate neck
- Reflective features increase visibility to vehicles and pedestrians
- Commercial-grade webbed handle for easy lifting with minimal kneeling or bending
- Simple hook-and-loop fabric closure adjusts up to 2”; no irritating metal or plastic buckles
- Available in five sizes to fit pets ranging from 2-20 lbs.
- Machine wash cold in a mesh bag and air dry
- Proudly made in California from USA-sourced materials
Mattey’s Mutts of Palm Springs pet vests are handcrafted in small batches for of-the-moment exclusivity. See it, love it, have to have it? Don’t hesitate – buy your fabulous favorite today! It may not be available tomorrow.
The Short Story behind Mattey’s Mutts- Named after my late “dream dog”, Mattey, Mattey’s Mutts grew out of a desire for a pet vest (some call it a “harness”) that embodied function, fashion, and safety, was comfortable, convenient, embodied quality materials and construction, and would make it easy to lift and carry your small breed dog or cat.
Time and again products that I purchased were disappointing - nothing on the market met my requirements. So, following a summer road trip with our dogs, Bodhi and Shanti, I decided that” I can do it better”. I “harnessed” my business and design background and in January 2018 Mattey’s Mutts was born in La Quinta, CA. Less than a year later and with 50+ designs in 2 fabric options to choose from, Mattey’s Mutts now available on our website.
-Wraps around belly and neck - pets love being ‘hugged’ and leaving them on! - Soft, durable lined fabrics.
- No irritating buckles or metal attachments.
- Optional Mini-Snap-hook for ID tags; attach it to the welded leash hook, eliminating the need for a collar too.
-Many designs: Indoor-outdoor, fade-resistant, and anti-pill fleece, in 5 sizes for 2-20 lb.
-Easy lift and carry anywhere handle: Into your arms, onto your lap, furniture or vehicle.
-Handle-lift: Easier on joints- Reduces bending, crouching, stooping, mobility issues. - Single piece design
- Simple on-off -Machine washable and air dry. -Size-adjustable hook and loop (“Velcro”) closures.
-Reflective handle and matching leash: light-reflective webbing catches the attention of approaching vehicles and pedestrians.
-Quickly lift pet out of harm’s way
-Commercial grade webbed handle with welded metal leash-hook on the top provides greater control while distributing any pull from the attached leash across the back, avoiding possible harm to small-breed delicate necks that can occur when pulled by a collar- attached leash.
1. With D-ring ( leash hook) on top of your pet’s back and thinner strap facing the pet’s head, wrap the thinner strap around pet’s neck and secure with sewn-in Velcro tabs.
2. Wrap wide bodice piece around pet’s girth and secure with sewn-in Velcro tabs- adjust neck and bodice straps to fit snugly but not too tight. Velcro has approximately 2” inch allowance.
3. Fabrics are machine washable in cold water/hang to dry.